Hubbard Sherpa-Lined Plaid Flannel Shirt by Carhartt.
This men's shirt jac is warm enough to wear as a jacket on cool fall days. It's made of heavyweight flannel, with a thick sherpa fleece lining through the body and smooth quilt lining down the sleeves. This original-fit layer comes equipped with handwarmer pockets and two snap pockets for your wallet or keys.
- 8-ounce, 100% cotton ringspun flannel
- Polyester sherpa fleece lining for warmth
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Antique-finish nickel snaps throughout
- Spread collar with snap-button front
- Two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Inner chest pocket