Force Utility Knit Leggings by Carhartt Women's.
These women's leggings were created after visiting a woman at a pig farm. From lifting heavy pigs to jumping over concrete walls, the work she did called for the ultimate mix of flex and durability. These leggings are made of stretchy fabric that wicks sweat and fights odor. A bit thicker than your average leggings, they're reinforced at the knees for strength and feature abrasion-resistant pockets.
- 10-ounce, 95% nylon / 5% spandex ponte knit
- Built with Force technology to wick sweat and dry fast
- FastDry® technology wicks sweat
- Fights odors: Traps and releases them in the wash
- Stretch-knit fabric fits close to the body
- Straight waistband prevents gap in the back
- Abrasion-resistant front, back, and utility pockets
- Reinforced knee panels for durability