GM6900G-9 Watch by G-Shock.
G-SHOCK, has been setting the standard for timekeeping toughness and durability since 1983, announces new GM6900 Series watches with stainless steel metal bezels. These new models, which fit right in with both high-elegance luxury fashions and modern street fashions, come on the heels of the GM5600 Series with metal covered bezels. These new models commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of the DW6900 in 1995.
- • Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- • 200 meter water resistant
- • Electro-luminescent backlight Afterglow
- • Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal
- • 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00'00"00~59'59"99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsaed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- • Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat