GWFA1000-1A2 Watch by G-Shock.
The new GWFA1000's are the first analog models for the FROGMAN Series of MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water resistant watches. Maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been the iconic look of this series since its start in 1993, these new models show Home Time, Dual Time, tide information, and dive time measurement in analog format. The carbon monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single unit. The carbon fiber-reinforced resin has a low water absorption coefficient and resists hydrolysis, which results in a higher level of water resistance and greater strength. This, along with the monocoque case, enables ISO 200m diver-level water resistance. Function-wise, these models feature a new module that uses an always connected Bluetooth ® system, so settings can be configured using your phone instead of watch button operations. A G-SHOCK Connected app can be downloaded to a smartphone and linked with the watch. Then, you can select one of approximately 3,000 locations around the globe and view tide information there. You can also view diving log records on your phone and manage measurement data more efficiently.
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 8 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3184
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function up to 6 times per day (up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- ISO 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off