Eco Settlement Backpack by Herschel Supply x Andy Warhol.
The Flower Series, 1964. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Settlement features an early print by the pop art icon that explores his connection with nature.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol stripe print
- Made from 27 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Zippered closure
- Zippered front pocket with key clip
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
17.75"(H) x 12.25"(W) x 5.75"(D), 23L