Eco Settlement Backpack by Herschel Supply x Andy Warhol.
Banana, 1966. Originally produced for the Velvet Underground's debut album cover, the Banana is one of Warhol's most famous works. Made to celebrate the pop art icon, the Settlement is detailed with a stripe print inspired by what he wore at the time.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Banana screen print
- Andy Warhol stripe print
- Made from 27 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Zippered closure
- Zippered front pocket with key clip
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
17.75"(H) x 12.25"(W) x 5.75"(D), 23L