Eco Seventeen Hip Pack by Herschel x Andy Warhol.
The Cow Series, 1966. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Seventeen features one of the pop art icon's first prints, his take on a classic pastoral.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Cow print
- Made from 5 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- Zippered main compartment
- Adjustable clip-fastened strap
- Front pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
6.5"(H) x 13"(W) x 3.5"(D), 3.5L