Eco Seventeen Hip Pack by Herschel x Andy Warhol.
Banana, 1966. Originally produced for the Velvet Underground's debut album cover, the Banana is one of Warhol's most famous works. Made to celebrate the pop art icon, the Seventeen is detailed with a stripe print inspired by what he wore at the time.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Made from 5 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- Zippered main compartment
- Adjustable clip-fastened strap
- Front pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
6.5"(H) x 13"(W) x 3.5"(D), 3.5L