Little America Backpack by Herschel x Andy Warhol.
The Flower Series, 1964. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Herschel Little America™ features an early print by the pop art icon that explores his connection with nature.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Flower print
- Made from 37 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- 15"/16" laptop sleeve
- Drawcord closure
- Recycled webbing and textured rubber straps with magnetic fastenings and metal pin buckles
- Contoured shoulder straps
- Front pocket
- Dual water bottle pockets
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
19.25"(H) x 11.25"(W) x 7"(D), 25L