327 Shoes by New Balance.
As recreational running
established widespread popularity in the 1970s, the benchmark for
running footwear shifted from mere existence to performance. While the
era’s designs would be considered simple by today’s standards, the
decade stands out as the moment when running shoes truly came into their
own. The 327 sheds new light on the ‘70s as a time of innovation by
boldly reshaping classic design elements with a thoroughly contemporary
outlook. With an angular reworking of the tried-and-true wedge
silhouette, outsize, asymmetrically applied ‘N’ branding, and
wraparound, trail-inspired lug outsole, the 327 provides nothing less
than a complete reimagination of our running heritage.
- Flared midsole
- Cordura and suede upper featuring exaggerated fang design inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Oversized N branding
- Medial linear ‘New Balance’ text branding
- Lugged outsole inspired by 355 trail running shoe
- Rubber heel wrap inspired by 320, 355, and Supercomp
- Retro inspired nylon tongue
- Split eyerow
* This product is only available for U.S. shipping only.