XC-72 Shoes by New Balance.
The new XC-72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even
further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired
by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three
distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed
to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an
aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past
dreamed about, come to life.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
mesh upper with chrome-free suede overlays and a leather N logo.
Chrome-free leather does not use chromium in the tanning process, which
can be harmful to people and the environment when the leather is
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
* This product is only available for U.S. shipping only.