HMLYN Down Parka by The North Face Women's.
The Himalayan Down Jacket, a fixture on Everest expeditions, served as inspiration for the Women’s HMLYN Down Parka. We’ve taken our fully featured High Alpine icon and brought it down to street-level without sacrificing style or performance.
- Relaxed fit
- 100% nylon WindWall® shell for wind-resistant protection
- 550-fill down
- Non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Stormflap with hook-and-loop closure covers the center front zip
- Top-entry patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Internal secure-zip pocket
Hood And Body Below Yoke:40D x 40D 57 g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
Yoke, Sleeve Panels And Cuffs:70D x 160D 110 g/m² WindWall™—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Lining:50D x 50D 73 g/m² WindWall™—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
Insulation:550-fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union