6 in. Premium WP Boot by Timberland x Spongebob.
The Toughest Tread
The Premium Waterproof Boot by Timberland is evidence of a 40-year-old formula that continues to hold up. Keeping you dry since 1973, the classic look of adventurers is maintained with the same rugged structure you've come to know and love. Seam-sealed waterproof construction not only keeps your feet dry, but snug and warm through all terrain. Durable and heavily reinforced, these boots are made for walking wherever you please.
Iconic And Advanced
Time has allowed developers to enhance this industrial-inspired footwear with the best materials available. Insulation is added throughout the body and collar for a non-abrasive fit around the ankle. Exclusive anti-fatigue technology allows all-day adapation. The classic boot laces are even engineered to not come accidentally untied. Metal components are rust-proof, providing the ultimate elemental barrier. Two midsole layers keep plenty of padding between you and the terrain. The rubber sole even boasts 34% recycled material, making this Timberland creation eco-friendly as well.
Timberland Premium Waterproof Boot Features:
• Premium leather uppers with water sealed technology for enduring dryness.
• 400 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation add a downy padding.
• Laces are re-engineered to stay tied to minimize disruption.
• Second midsole layer gives reinforced, sturdy tread.
• Upper: premium leather. Midsole: developed fabrics. Outsole: rubber.