Eco Seventeen Hip Pack by Herschel x Andy Warhol.
The Flower Series, 1964. Made to celebrate the legacy of Andy Warhol, the Seventeen features an early print by the pop art icon that explores his connection with nature.
Each piece goes through a dynamic printing process that results in unique variations — no two pieces are exactly alike. Please note that your item may differ from the one pictured.
- Andy Warhol Flower print
- Made from 5 post-consumer water bottles
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- 100% recycled fabric liner with Andy Warhol signature print
- Zippered main compartment
- Adjustable clip-fastened strap
- Front pocket with waterproof zipper and key clip
- Jacquard webbing details with Andy Warhol signature
6.5"(H) x 13"(W) x 3.5"(D), 3.5L